Beautiful beach on Menorca.
We are proud to present this unique opportunity to own 1,460,000 square meters (approximately 360 acres) of pristine land with a secluded beach on the beautiful island of Menorca, the island with the best natural shores of the Balaeric Islands in Spain. This is a great opportunity for a suitable developer.
Beautiful pristine beach on Menorca.
12 000 000 €
Investment real estate.
1,460,000 sq.m with a secluded beach and pier.
The Balearic Islands are located off the coast of Barcelona. The second largest island after Mallorca and the easternmost of the four islands - Menorca. This is the first place in Spain where you can see the sunrise.
Menorca boasts a coastline with secluded coves and beaches, as well as inland landscapes that are great for cyclists and hikers. Culture, great food and respect for nature are some of the many delights of this place, which is worth experiencing without haste. Celebrities like Sir Elton John are at home here to experience the relaxed Menorcan lifestyle. Menorca offers privacy from the crowds and nightlife of bustling Ibiza, and there are more beaches than in Ibiza and Mallorca combined.
Ets Alocs is a pristine beach located in the north of Menorca, in the municipality of Ferreri. Ferreries is a charming traditional town in Menorca with tapas bars and artisanal Saturday markets. The San Bartomeu Fiesta is held annually on August 24 and 25.
Ets Alox is part of the Menorca Marine Reserve, home to rich and abundant wildlife. The water is shallow and crystal clear, and with the help of snorkeling equipment you can watch the fish passing by. In the vicinity there are characteristic tall bushes called salochi (monkspfeffer), thanks to which the beach got its name.
The buyer of this property will also own a Spanish private company that plans to build houses and hotels. It is very difficult to get a Spanish company of this scale with so much land included in the purchase.
• Approximately 1,460,000 square meters (360 acres) of undeveloped virgin land on the beautiful island of Menorca
• Ownership of a Spanish private company and site development plans
• Ets Alox Beach is part of the Cami de Cavals, an ancient trail that encircles the island and is now used by many tourists and riders.
• Ecotourism, hotel and residential development potential
• There is a water well on the site and electricity is supplied.
• Menorca is the last undeveloped island in the Balearic Islands.
• Ownership of one of the largest land plots with access to the shore in the market of Menorca.