Houses in Bulgaria. Three bedroom house in Bulgaria.
Residential house S2
House area: 128.57 square meters;
Land: 123 sq.m .;
Parking spaces: 2.
The complex is located in the quietest part of Gorna Traka, Varna. Silence and fresh air are the main advantages. The complex will be built on a plot of land near Borova Gora and Fatrico Dere, which in itself provides a unique microclimate, combining fresh forest air with the sea breeze.
Pure exterior forms combined with our vision of the practical distribution of living space with its natural flow from the interior to the garden create comfort and harmony.
We also emphasize the light in the house, but at the same time we pay attention to natural cooling due to thermal insulation, natural shading of large windows, planned impact on the summer solstice complex and designed heated floors and hot water for the winter months! All this creates a unique comfort of living, low bills and an environmentally friendly environment.
Location: Varna, Gorna Traka district
Stage: under construction
Number of houses: 5
Construction and Architecture:
Construction of buildings - monolithic reinforced concrete beamless with beams on a contour, from concrete with a class of durability on compression: C25 / 30 for all elements of a design.
- Waterproofing of the foundation of the building will be performed with the addition of concrete to increase the water resistance of concrete, site drainage and gas-flame insulation. The roofs will be finished with a PVC membrane, mechanically connected with the help
- External enclosing walls are made of brickwork filled with ceramic bricks.
Facade cladding will be a combination of several materials:
- Limestone slabs on the base of the building, the surface is treated to reduce the retention of dust and dust particles. It is glued with high-quality glue and mechanically attached to the facade.
- Etalbond on boards of terraces and canopies;
- Wooden facing of a part of a facade from the processed Thermo wood;
Joinery and facade systems:
- High-class PVC windows from the German manufacturer Rehau;
- Four-season glass with low emissions;
- Glass railings with a mirror filter on balconies and terraces.
- luxurious armored front door 220 cm high. leading Greek manufacturer.
- Heating and ventilation
Heating and ventilation
- There is a project of a central heated floor for both heating and cooling 8 of each of the dollars, including hot water, which will remove individual boilers in the bathrooms, which will give more space and more power and savings. The same can be built by the customer for an additional fee. The complete system of the German company is provided. Water will be heated by the heat pump at the choice of the customer.
- Heated floors create comfort to equalize the temperature in the room and cool the whole building, which, in turn, creates a unique feeling of life in the room and at the same time significantly reduces monthly bills.
Noise insulation and comfort of living
- Despite the lack of city noise, each house is designed to be built completely independently, without common structural elements, and the foundation and all the intermediate walls will be separate for each house, and the houses will be separated by a layer of insulation.
- In addition to this effect, double glazing will help, which will be installed and sealed with strips to reduce noise from the environment.
- Complete construction of a floor heating system will reduce the noise from standard convector units used in a house with a built-in fan, and the installation of thermal insulation on the floor will further reduce the noise between floors.
- Metal armored front doors of a leading Greek manufacturer with the necessary seals.
Features of a smart home
- At the request of the customer the system of the smart house for management of floors with heating, air conditioning, blinds and canopies, and also lighting can be constructed.